You can send us, by e-mail or by regular mail, an Application Letter, addressed to the scientific director of the Institute and your detailed Curriculum.
Subsequently you will be invited to an interview in which, together with a teacher of the School, you will evaluate your professional and personal motivations to start our four-year-raining course and the suitability of your characteristics to the practice that distinguishes the systemic therapeutic therapies
You have to arrange the appointment for the interview with our secretary
- A Degree in Psychology or Medicine and/or Surgery
- Qualification to practice the profession
- Academic preparation, qualifications such as publications, doctorate , master and other courses.
- Work experiences in the field of clinical psychology, other fields of psychology or related areas.
- Motivation and attitude towards psychotherapy.
- Knowledge of systemic therapy through: post–graduate experience with a systemic approach.
- knowledge of other clinical approaches, in particular cognitive therapy and psychoanalysis, documented by specific experience.