You can send us, by e-mail or by regular mail, an application letter, addressed to the scientific director of the Institute and your detailed Curriculum.
Subsequently you will be invited to an interview in which, together with a teacher of the School, you will evaluate your professional and personal motivations to start our four-year-training course and the suitability of your characteristics to the practice that distinguishes the systemic therapies
You have to arrange the appointment for the interview with our secretary
- A Degree in Psychology or Medicine
- Qualification to practice the profession
- Work experiences in the field of clinical psychology, other fields of psychology or related areas.
- Motivation and attitude towards psychotherapy.
- Knowledge of systemic therapy through, for example, post–graduate experience with a systemic approach, attendance of introductory courses in the systemic approach organized by E.I.S.T. or by other Institutes, thesis on a systemic topic.
- Academic preparation, qualifications such as publications, doctorate , master and other courses.
- knowledge of other clinical approaches, in particular cognitive therapy and psychoanalysis, documented by specific experiences, courses or thesis